Interested to attend a premier meeting of thought leaders in minimally invasive surgery?
Global Academy of Medical Education conducting the 19th Annual Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS)
Course Location: Encore at Wynn. Las Vegas
Course Dates: February 25th to 28th 2019
Save $300 until Nov. 9 !
General and Bariatric Surgeons and Specialists
The 19th Annual Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS) will offer compelling lectures, surgical video presentations, and lively discussion and debate by world-renowned experts. Topics to be discussed include colon, hernia, foregut, enhanced recovery after surgery and metabolic/bariatric surgery.
Why Attend the Minimally Invasive Surgery Symposium (MISS) ?
- To learn about the latest advances in minimally invasive surgery from the world’s leading experts
- To interact with high level surgeons in an informal atmosphere conducive to peer-to-peer learning
- To earn CME credits (including optional MOC Self-Assessment Credit) in minimally invasive surgery for colon, hernia, foregut, and metabolic diseases and enhanced recovery after surgery.
- To socialize with fellow high level surgeons and meet members of our world-renowned faculty at the MISS Welcome Reception (included with your registration)
- To take advantage of discount rates to enjoy a stay at our extraordinary host hotel, the Encore at Wynn in exciting Las Vegas.