Interested to know the latest advances in the Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery?
Save the Dates!
The International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery conducting the 19th International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery (ISMICS) Annual Scientific Meeting
Conference Location: Marriott Marquis, New York, USA
Conference Dates: May 29th, 2019 -June 1st, 2019
Abstract Submission Now Available
The International Society for Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery is now accepting abstracts for the 2019 Annual Meeting.
Please submit your abstracts today for consideration in the 2019 Annual Scientific Program.
Deadline: Sunday, December 16, 2018, at 11:59 pm EDT
Abstract Submission Categories Include
- Aortic and Endovascular Therapies
- Arrhythmia Surgery
- Advanced Educational Tools and Techniques in Minimally Invasive Cardiothoracic Surgery
- Heart Failure Surgery & Assist Devices
- Imaging and Facilitating Technology for Cardiac Surgery
- Pediatric – Cardiac, Cardiovascular & Thoracic
- Perfusion & Endovascular Technologies
- Revascularization Procedures – Strategies & Outcomes
- Revascularization – Innovative Technologies
- Thoracic Surgery
- Valve – Transcatheter Therapies
- Valve – Minimally Invasive Approaches, Technologies, and Techniques