Interested to attend a conference to know the latest advances in the Dermatology ?
Save the Dates !
The American Academy of Dermatology Association conducting the 2019 American Academy of Dermatology Annual Meeting
Conference Location: Walter E Washington Convention Center, Washington, DC
Conference Dates: March 1st to 5th 2019
Our expert-led sessions are divided into 10 tracks, allowing you to customize your educational experience and make the most of your meeting time. Take part in engaging sessions and bring the latest in dermatology care back to your practice!
Whether you’re looking for hands-on experience, simulated patient encounters, or trending topics in dermatology — the Annual Meeting has you covered.
- Hands-on: Practical Anatomy for Dermal Fillers – Popular!
- The Patient Encounter: Transgender Patient – New!
- The Masters Approach to Advanced Closures – New!
- Advanced Cosmetic Procedures: Lipo, Lifts, and Lids
- Late-Breaking Research: Clinical Trials – Popular!
Plus, earn MOC self-assessment credits by attending any sessions utilizing an Audience Response System or hands-on instruction!
Further information will be available soon !