Want to attend one of the world’s largest gatherings of healthcare specialists focused on pediatric and congenital cardiovascular disease and science?
Save the Dates!
The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia conducting the 22nd Annual Update on Pediatric and Congenital Cardiovascular Disease
This 22nd annual event will be held over Presidents’ Day weekend in beautiful Huntington Beach, Southern California.
Conference Location: Hyatt Regency Huntington Beach Resort and Spa 21500 Pacific Coast Hwy, Huntington Beach, California 92648
Conference Dates: February 13th to 17th, 2019
- Tackling challenges and finding solutions for conditions our patients face on a daily basis
- Exploration and wonder of the lymphatic system
- Exercise and sudden cardiac death in the young
- Bringing innovation to CHD care
- A 40-year retrospective on hypoplastic left heart syndrome
- Focus on specific conditions such as pulmonary atresia, double-outlet right ventricle and more!
- Special sessions for nursing, perfusion specialists and healthcare administrators
- Pre-conference sessions on quality improvement, mechanical circulatory support, and intense CHD primers for nurses and frontline providers
- Opportunities to network and enjoy southern California’s attractions: Disney Land, Knotts Berry Farm, whale watching, beach activities and more
- 5K Heart Fun Run and, new this year, Yoga for Your Heart on the beach
- More than 30 credits for physicians, nurses and perfusion specialists.
The deadline for submitting an abstract is midnight (EST) on Monday, Nov. 19, 2018.