Excited to attend a conference to foster the progress in the Cardiology field by contributing with your expertise to what promises to be a very comprehensive and exciting meeting, and to enjoy the immense unique artistic heritage and wonderful landscape of USA?
Save the Dates!
Scientific Federation conducting the 3rd International Congress and Expo on Heart & Cardiology
The theme of this conference is “Cardiology experts meet for Healthy Heart”
Conference Location: Miami, USA
Conference Dates: September 19th, 2019 -September 20th, 2019
The aim of the Cardiology-2019 conference is to promote quality research and real-world impact in an atmosphere of true international cooperation between scientists and engineers by bringing together again the world-class researchers, International Communities and Industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of Cardiology and Hypertension.
Abstract Submission Starts
September 01, 2018
Abstract Submission Deadline
April 26, 2019
Early Bird Registration Deadline
November 28, 2018
3rd International Congress and Expo on Heart & Cardiology (Cardiology-2019), which will be held during September 19-20, Miami, USA is now an established event, attracting global participant’s intent on sharing, exchanging and exploring new avenues of Cardiology and related research and latest developments. The event will have 5-6 world level (Highly cited class) Plenary speakers, established Keynote speakers, active Invited speakers and fresh contributed speakers. In addition, a variety of poster presentations along with workshops and special sessions would be interested in the audience.
The Scientific Federation is an expert-driven non-profit international conference organizer, initiated to provide an international forum for the appearance and discussions of cutting-edge research in the fields of science, medical, clinical, technology, engineering, life sciences and etc.,
We sincerely hope that Cardiology-2019 serves as an international platform for meeting researchers from around the world, widen professional contact and create new opportunities, including establishing new collaborations.
Young Researchers Opportunity
We make sure to support and motivate ‘Young Researchers’ by:
Special Benefits for Students
- Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
- Improving their morale and confidence in presenting research on the international platform.
- Interacting with expertise in their respective departments.
- Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment.
- Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism.
- Eligible for poster presentation and also oral presentation under Young Researcher Forum.
- Eligible for Student Ambassador.
- Group of 3 or more, will avail special discounts on the registration.
- Certification will be provided to all the participants.