Interested to attend a course which provides a multidisciplinary comprehensive update and management strategies of issues in hematologic and oncologic malignancies presenting new disease classification, treatment, and challenging cases ?
Here is an excellent opportunity!
Save the Dates !
The Mayo Clinic School of Continuous Professional Development conducting the Clinical Multidisciplinary Hematology and Oncology: The 16th Annual Review 2019
Course Location: Omni Scottsdale Resort & Spa at Montelucia, 4949 East Lincoln Drive, Scottsdale, AZ 85253, United States
Course Dates: February 14th to 15th 2019
This course is designed for physicians practicing in hematology and oncology, as well as physician assistants, nurse practitioners, nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals interested in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with hematologic and oncologic disorders.
This course will provide a multidisciplinary comprehensive update and management strategies of issues in hematologic and oncologic malignancies presenting new disease classification, treatment, and challenging cases.
- Comprehensive update and management strategies for key hematologic and oncologic diseases
- New data and best practices for practicing physicians and the entire healthcare team
- Half-day symposium on CAR-T
- Case and panel discussions
- Renowned guest and Mayo Clinic faculty
- Continuing education credit offered for physicians, pharmacists, and nurses
Course Directors: Alan H. Bryce, M.D. and Rafael Fonseca, M.D.