Eager to attend a very comprehensive and exciting meeting, and to enjoy the immense unique artistic heritage and wonderful landscape of USA?
Save the dates for the 3rd International Congress and Expo on Heart & Cardiology (Cardiology-2019) organized by The Scientific Federation
Conference Location: Miami, USA
Conference Dates: September 19-20, 2019
Abstract Submission Starts September 01, 2018
Abstract Submission Deadline: April 26, 2019
Early Bird Registration Deadline: November 28, 2018
The aim of the Conference:
The aim of the Cardiology-2019 conference is to promote quality research and real-world impact in an atmosphere of true international cooperation between scientists and engineers by bringing together again the world-class researchers, International Communities and Industrial heads to discuss the latest developments and innovations in the fields of Cardiology and Hypertension.
The event will have 5-6 world level (Highly cited class) Plenary speakers, established Keynote speakers, active Invited speakers and fresh contributed speakers. In addition, a variety of poster presentations along with workshops and special sessions would be interested in an audience.
Young Researchers Opportunity:
We make sure to support and motivate ‘Young Researchers’ by:
- Establishing their academic and professional relationships.
- Improving their morale and confidence in presenting research on an international platform.
- Interacting with expertise in their respective departments.
- Clearing your inhibitions of adjusting to the foreign environment.
- Providing a holistic experience of academic tourism.
Special Benefits for Students:
- Eligible for poster presentation and also oral presentation under Young Researcher Forum.
- Eligible for Student Ambassador.
- Group of 3 or more, will avail special discounts on the registration.
- Certification will be provided to all the participants.
- Heart Disease & Failure
- Heart Diagnosis
- Heart Devices
- Cardiac and Cardiovascular Research
- Diabetes, Obesity & Stroke
- Pediatric Cardiology
- Cardiac Nursing
- Heart Regeneration
- Cardiac Pharmacology
- Cardiology – Future Medicine
- Case Reports on Cardiology
- Clinical Cardiology
- Cardiovascular Medicine & Cardiac Surgery
- Diet and Heart Disease
- Entrepreneurs Investment Meet
- Research on Cardiology
- Cardiac Remodeling
- Heart Transplantation