Interested to attend a conference which helps in increasing the competence in applying the latest practice-changing data in the clinical management of patients with follicular lymphoma ?
Here is a wonderful opportunity!
Save the Dates!
The Clinical Care Options (CCO), LLC conducting the Expert Treatment Recommendations on New Clinical Developments in Frontline Follicular Lymphoma
Conference Location: Palms of Pasadena Hospital, 1501 Pasadena Ave S, Medical Office Building, Boca Ciega Room, St. petersburg, Florida, United States of America
Conference Dates: January 17th 2019
This program is intended for physicians and other healthcare providers who care for patients with follicular lymphoma.
The goal of this activity is to improve participants’ competence in applying the latest practice-changing data in the clinical management of patients with follicular lymphoma.
- Apply emerging clinical trial findings when formulating frontline treatment recommendations for patients with follicular lymphoma
- Integrate patient-related and disease-related characteristics, patient preferences and goals along with the available clinical evidence to individualize frontline therapy for patients with follicular lymphoma
- Refer appropriate patients with follicular lymphoma to ongoing clinical trials of investigational frontline agents and approaches
- Obtaining an accurate diagnosis and updated clinical prognostic indices in FL
- Selection of frontline management approaches for newly diagnosed FL
- Does the patient need treatment?
- Frontline anti-CD20 monoclonal antibody–based treatment strategies
- Antibody monotherapy
- Combination immunotherapy
- Future directions in the first-line treatment of FL
The Postgraduate Institute for Medicine designates this live activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™