Plan and register for the UCSF Radiology Annual Review with Rapid-Fire Cases 2019 conducted by The University of California, San Francisco (UCSF) Office of Continuing Medical Education from Apr 01 – 05, 2019 at Holiday Inn – Golden Gateway 1500 Van Ness Ave San Francisco, California, United States of America.
Five full-days course wuth Mid day lunch Break.
radiology subspecialties will be covered in Half-day sessions, with unknown/instructive cases with didactic lectures.
Schedule by Session:
Mon 4/1 Gastrointestinal Genitourinary
Tues 4/2 Thoracic Breast
Wed 4/3 Pediatrics Nuc Med / Interventional
Thur 4/4 Ultrasound Cardiac / Physics / Rad Safety
Fri 4/5 Neuro Musculoskeletal
At the completion of this course, the attendee should be able to:
1. Identify imaging fundamentals of each of the radiology sub-specialties (organ systems).
2. Prescribe the appropriate utilization of imaging modalities (CT, MR, US, Mammography).
3. Implement the appropriate imaging protocols for routine clinical presentations.
4. Recognize indications and markers for interventional procedures, as well as assessment of outcomes.
5. Apply classifications of pathophysiological mechanisms underlying human disease to facilitate differential diagnosis.
6. Refine imaging criteria to optimize image quality/findings and improve diagnostic interpretation.
Medofucus is one of the largest CME Conferences and Healthcare meetings website. Your one stop resource centre for upcoming international medical & healthcare exhibition & conferences all around the world at one place.
Medofocus is a revolutionary online conference platform that connects the Healthcare professionals, organisers and speakers. Dedicated to extend the horizons of continued medical education and conference services beyond regional limitations and make it accessible to all under one roof.
Medical event organisers can publish their events for free with venue and ticket details. Reach more people and sell maximum tickets. Mail us at email@example.com for more details